Sunday, November 13, 2016

13 Nutcracker Sweet Minutes (feat. Puss Puss, a horse and Lily & King)

Finally the day came that I gathered my courage to pull out my coveted Nutcracker Sweet Pink kit, I mean, look at the lengths I had to go to get it, I didn't want a greasy fingertip near my crown jewel. But there is a time for everything and on Saturday the sun was out, the horsies were out, the puss was out and I decided to take my lipgloss kit out into the limelight.

This kit is everything and more. As I think I mentioned before, the kit is marketed as a mini, but the lipglosses are actually bigger than the standard size! I really shouldn't have told you that. Now I probably won't be able to get my hands on another. Yes, I am that selfish when it comes to makeup. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. There are 3 Cremesheen glasses and one Dazzleglass. The lightest colour I would probably use over a lippy but the others definitely stand their ground. They are vibrant, bold and packed with pigment. Come and take a further look down the rabbit hole with me...



Check out the awesome packaging!


Nutcracker Sweet Pink Lipgloss Kit

Nutcracker Sweet Pink Lipgloss Kit

L to R : Fashion Scoop, Rags to Riches, Charm, Twirling
Charm Cremesheen
Twirling Cremesheen Glass

Rags to Riches Dazzleglass

Fashion Scoop Cremesheen Glass

L to R: Fashion Scoop, Charm, Twirling, Twirling overlaid with Rags to Riches, Rags to Riches
Do you need any more convincing?? That's four lipglosses for the price of something like 1.5!! Plus, this on is online exclusive, so you won't find it in store.

Just for the fun of it, here are a couple of photos of the Peach Face compact, with an extra dimension skinfinish in Tutu and blush in At Dusk:
Top : Tutu (pale white peach)  Bottom: At Dusk (warm rose)


And I think our 13 minutes are up! 


xoAllisonWonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment