Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Sneak Peek : My Nutcracker Sweet (and a lot sour) Collection!

The postman just rang  you bell with not one but TWO parcels from MAC, one of which has to be my Nutcracker Sweet purchases (yes, after my rant I did go there). My question to you, should I give myself a sneak peek or wait to open it with you all?

....Several hours later.....


I have no words. Well, none that are G rated. This video speaks for itself. Sit back and enjoy 'Cat to M.A.C to .....CRAP!'



Now are you angry too?!


The next day. . . . The saga continues 




Stay tuned. This isn't over. 

Emails between M.A.C Customer Service and Myself




Then I received a Tweet from MAC Customer Care!



You can probably imagine my response....



Where will this saga end!


Bitter Sweet Symphony

Well,  all things must come to an end. I won't spoil it for you - watch and find out. 


xoAllisonWonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment