Monday, March 6, 2017

AllisonWonderland and the Search for Kabuki Magic


Monday, 27 February 2017

Pleasantly surprised to open up the MAC Cosmetics page in iPad browser to find the huge new cosmetics collection, including the long coveted Kabuki Magic dazzleshadow quad, now available for purchase in Australia.

Tuesday, 28 February 2017. Around 1.30pm , MAC Myer Melbourne

Somewhat disappointed to find that the collection is not available in store until Monday 6 March 2017.

Monday, 6 March 2017 1.00pm. Work Desk

Bubbles of excitement in the tummy whilst putting together my wallet with MAC vouchers saved up from Christmas in anticipation of the Kabuki Magic collection. Plus 10% off at Myer, what MAC enthusiast could ask for more?

Monday, 6 March 2017 1.15pm, MAC Myer Melbourne

Terribly disappointed to discover that the shipment from the warehouse has been delayed, and the collection will not be available until tomorrow, or worse, Wednesday. MUA suggests checking with David Jones next door. Unfortunately the little bubble of hope is rapidly popped. David Jones Melbourne is not carrying the collection. At all.

Tuesday, 7 March 2017 1.05pm, Work Desk

Call placed to MAC Myer Melbourne to ascertain the whereabouts of the Kabuki Magic Collection. Even more disappointing news that the shipment is further delayed and may not be received until the end of the week. Check 10% off voucher to make sure it doesn't expire at the end of the week. It doesn't. One piece of good news I guess. And that I didn't make the trek down to Bourke Street in the hot and stuffy tram and waste my time again.

Stay tuned for more updates on the hunt! Don't know what Kabuki Magic is? Go to http://www.maccosmetics.com.au

Wednesday, 8 March 2017 1.30pm, MAC Myer Melbourne

I entered the Cosmetics department with trepidation and steeled myself for more bad news. I couldn't see any magic happening and was afraid my visit would again be futile. Until... I rounded the corner and there it was. I had found my magic and it was beautiful.



xoAllisonWonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment