Saturday, April 23, 2016

Clarins Gift Time at Myer (April 2016)

I think it's no secret now that I have a penchant for a good Clarins GWP, I am just really disappointed with MYER that they seem to have left me off their mailing list so I had to go IN STORE to get this flyer and deliver an extremely tardy update on the latest Clarins Gift with Purchase! On behalf of my fellow GWP fans, I. AM. NOT. HAPPY. (if you're Aussie, I will add "JAN" to that statement).

Breathe in 8 counts, breathe out 8 counts. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Now, are we all feeling better? Here goes...


As per usual, there are 6 staple items in this gift, being:

  1. Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector No.1 Rose Shimmer 5ml (RRP $28.00 / 12ml)
  2. Gentle Foaming Cleanser 50ml (RRP $40.00 / 125ml)
  3. Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 50ml (RRP $40.00 / 125ml)
  4. Extra Firming Body Lotion 100ml (RRP $75.00 / 125ml)
  5. Toning Lotion with Iris 100ml (RRP $40.00 sorry, don't have the size !)
  6. Beauty Flash Balm 30ml (RRP $60.00 / 50ml)
Your Choice of Skincare:
  1. Multi-Active Night Cream - normal to dry skin 15ml (RRP $68.00 / 50ml)
  2. Extra-Firming Night Cream - all skin types 15ml (RRP $115.00 / 50ml)
  3. Super Restorative Day Cream - all skin types 15ml (sorry, don't have a size or price at Myer for this one)

The good news is that there is a relatively decent Clarins GWP at Myer at the moment. The bad news is... it's only available until 1 May 2016. As I am a Clarins GWP junkie, I have been weighing up whether or not to purchase a few extra products to get my hands on this goodie bag. Unfortunately there are two items I can't use due to my super dry skin, so I might have to hang out for the next. Then again, I can always give to those in need of Beauty Flash Balm... you know who you are...

My advice? If you are missing a few products, get yourself to the Clarins counter as soon as you can. I don't think I have ever wasted a Clarins GWP, they are always awesome value.

xoAllisonWonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment