Saturday, July 18, 2015

Estee Lauder GPW @ David Jones

Apologies for the late post, it has been sooo cold and soooo busy! So why not treat yourselves to a great gift with purchase at David Jones?

I must apologise twofold. I was too cold after work on Friday to walk down to DJs and see the stats on this GWP. I have tried to show you what the gift amounts to in terms of $ so you have a better idea, but unfortunately I haven't been able to. But anyway, it looks like a good one if you have a normal complexion and skin colour.



As you can see, we have sample sized products which can give you a great idea of how it will work on your skin tone.

PS. There are never too many mini mascaras in your beauty case. I have gone many a year without buying mascara cos of great GWPs!

No comments:

Post a Comment