Saturday, August 8, 2015

Clinique GWP at Myer (August 2015)

Ok, so we have just inspected the Lancôme GWP currently running at DJs, so now it is time to give Clinique at Myer a bit of attention under the makeup microscope.

 
 

The threshold for claiming your Clinique gift is a little lower than Lancôme at $60, so that's a plus for Clinique fans. This 8 piece gift is available until Sunday 16 August 2015. Unfortunately they didn't give me much to go on as far as giving you all an idea of the value of your gift against the retail prices, but I'll give it a go:
  1. Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer : retail price is $60.00 for 50ml
  2. Turnaround Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer : retail price is $60.00 (unfortunately I couldn't even get the tube size on the official website)
  3. Liquid Facial Soap Mild : retail price is $29.00 for 200ml
  4. All About Eyes Serum (de-puffing eye massage) : retail price is $52.00 (again, no size on the official website)
  5. Blush, seems to be a relatively neutral colour. Blushes on the website retail at around the $40.00 - $50.00 mark. This one seems to be a pretty decent size
  6. Quickliner for Eyes Intense : retail price $34.00
  7. Long Last Glosswear, again seems to be a relatively neutral colour : retail price $35.00
  8. Cosmetics bag - who doesn't need one of those?
I must say that I prefer the Lancôme gift, there is a bit more choice. That said, I am probably biased because the Clinique Gift flyers or the website didn't provide much detail on the nitty gritty details of the gift for me to provide a good basis for comparison so perhaps I'm just a bit annoyed...

So that's a wrap folks! Let me know what you think!

xoAllisonWonderland

1 comment:

  1. saw this in Myer today - not tempted in the slighted as I don't use Clinique

    Hoping for an Estee Lauder GWP soon though

    ReplyDelete