Thursday, September 29, 2016

Placenta Face Mask Challenge!

After so many months of white noise coming from this blog, for which I apologise, I bring to you my very first video blog! And again, you will have to excuse the white noise... and the lighting... or lack thereof.

Anyway, I love a challenge, and whilst we were visiting my sister about 1,000km away, she (re)gifted me with a Placenta Face Mask. Who was I to say no? I took the very squishy package home with me, whilst trying not to think too much about the squishy, and decided to give it a whirl this weekend after not having given my face a full treatment (at home, of course) for over a week. When I told my mum that I would be trying the Placenta Face Mask for my Blog, she was somewhat surprised. I mean, I don't do gross, I really don't do gross, but I will go the extra mile for cosmetics!

So strap yourselves in for the inaugural AllisonWonderland Video Blog featuring the Placenta Mask!


I sneakily slipped in some products that I recently purchased, not super glamorous, but really good base products. Please let me know if you would like to know more about them. Otherwise, enjoy the video!


xoAllison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment